We all need groceries. We all like to save. Why not make your shopping more beneficial to your dollar, and give a little while you shop a little.
We are registered on the Ralphs and Food4Less websites as an official 501c3 organization able to receive donations. Therefore, anyone who shops at both/either of these stores can have a portion of their grocery bill go to our organization. Follow the easy steps below and start making your buck count TWICE!!!
- Sammie’s Circle will appear as a valid organization at www.ralphs.com or www.food4less.com.
- Simply register online at either website above
- Be sure to have your Ralphs or Food 4 Less REWARDS card handy.
- If you do not yet have a Ralphs REWARDS card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Ralphs. Sammie’s Circle will gladly send you a Food 4 Less REWARDS card. Simply state how many cards you would like and verify your address.
- Click on “Community” (at the bottom) then “Community Contributions or Rewards“, then “Enroll“
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on “GET STARTED, SIGN UP TODAY” in the ‘Create An Account’ section (at the bottom). Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an account
- Or sign in with your user name and password.
- After you create your online account and/or sign in, then link your account with your organization by editing your “Community Contribution” page (you may have to enter your address)
- Now, view your profile including your organization participation.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Sammie’s Circle until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-660-9003 to get your REWARDS card number.
- You must swipe your registered Ralphs or Food 4 Less REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to your registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Happy shopping and don’t forget your grocery bags!!!
The Sammie’s Circle Team